Job Description :
About Central Commercial Function:
The Central Commercial function caters to all the businesses in optimizing the spends, both production spends and general spends. This team liaises with internal stakeholders (businesses) and external (vendors) to optimize, leverage and utilize the synergy generated across the organizations.
Role and responsibilities:
Skills and Requirement:
- Understand & learn the commercial aspects of business
- Study various deal patterns and create a template for the same
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders for MoU, Agreements, term sheets to complete the commercial process in time bound manner
- Co ordinating with external stakeholders for agreements, relevant paperwork, payments, etc.
- Maintain relevant database of vendors, deals, rights, etc. for easy retrieval and future reference
- Raising PO as per agreement in the ERP
- Identifying new partners for the organization.
- Work along with team on process improvements and new initiatives, if any
This role will help the candidate understand the nuances of commercial function and will provide exposure on how to create an effective value proposition, manage talent, acquire rights and IPs, etc.
- A candidate who is interested to dive into the world of Media and Entertainment.
- Should be willing to work with the team on aspects like commercial operations, negotiations, talent management, etc.
- The candidate must have quick thinking abilities, assertiveness and orientation towards effective negotiations.