Job Description :
About Partnerships and Licensing team:
The partnerships and licensing team in digital ventures at Viacom18 works with premium partners in the digital industry across the globe to maximize reach of VOOT and maximize the earnings for Viacom18 content.
We work with premium OEMs like Amazon Firestick, Xiaomi, Samsung for partnerships and YouTube, iTunes for licensing, we are WIP to associate with new partners.
Role and responsibilities:
Skills and Requirement:
- Research on current trends in VOD industry and competition analysis.
- Research on identifying new partners.
- Working with the team to help in roles like marketing push with all partners and keep a track on implementation and results.
- Tracking and maintaining update sheet with respect to partnerships which are live and WIP, delivery timelines and issues.
- Co-ordinate with the content teams across channels for video and ancillary assets for content licensing.
- Work along with team on innovations and new initiatives.
A candidate who is interested to dive into the world of Video on demand services and is willing to take the role to support the team in shaping the outlook Voot consumption and creating a delightful viewing experience for Voot. The candidate must be open to work with the team on aspects like content, product, marketing and operations. This role will help the candidate understand the distribution and POS of the VOD industry and will give an overview of content distribution and monetization on digital platforms.